Tag: 上海喝茶的地方你懂便宜点的

US slaps sanctions on suspected drug traffickers

first_img Karner, his wife and his brother were indicted in Massachusetts federal court in 2010 on three counts of money laundering conspiracy and distributing and importing steroids. Sanchez’s Tijuana cartel delivers tons of cocaine and marijuana from northern Mexico to the United States. The gang is locked in a battle against the Sinaloa cartel for control of the territory. The Cachiros, meanwhile, control 90 percent of clandestine airstrips in Honduras, where large quantities of drugs are transported from fields where they are grown in Colombia to the Mexican cartels, the US Treasury said. The designation means that any assets in the United States may be frozen and any Americans or US companies who try to conduct business with these individuals or groups may be subject to sanctions. Three individuals were also listed: Luis Fernando Sanchez, the alleged leader of Mexico’s Tijuana cartel, steroid dealer Mihael Karner of Slovenia and Afghanistan’s Haji Kotwal Noorzai, who heads a drug trafficking network and has owned several heroin processing laboratories. The Knights Templar of Mexico, Colombia’s Los Urabeños and Los Cachiros of Honduras were singled out for sanctions under the Foreign Narcotics Kingpin Designation Act, President Barack Obama wrote in a letter to lawmakers. Kotwal, who has links to the Taliban, is based in Pakistan and has members of his network run the narcotics business, according to the US Treasury Department. The United States designated six individuals and groups, including a prominent steroids dealer, for sanctions on May 31, freezing their US assets and barring trade with Americans. center_img On Mexico’s Pacific coast, the Knights Templar gang controls drug trafficking and other criminal activities such as kidnapping, extortion and robbery. For the past 10 years, Karner has sold anabolic steroids worldwide and set up shell companies in tax havens to conceal the millions of dollars in drug profits. By Dialogo June 04, 2013 He and his wife were arrested and detained in Austria in December 2010, but were released on bail in April 2012 while fighting extradition and then fled to their native Slovenia, which has no extradition treaty with the US, according to Treasury. Its fighters offered to lay down their arms in exchange for new President Enrique Pena Nieto fulfilling his campaign promises, without indicating which ones. The Urabeños are mainly comprised of paramilitaries and drug traffickers who also trade weapons in up to 24 of Colombia’s 32 provinces. It is aligned with the FARC, but has clashed with other local criminal gangs.last_img read more

China’s new spacecraft returns to Earth: official

first_imgChina’s new prototype spacecraft “successfully landed” on Friday, marking an important step in its ambitions to run a permanent space station and send astronauts to the moon.The spacecraft — which was launched Tuesday — arrived safely at a predetermined site, the China Manned Space Agency said, after a hitch in an earlier part of the key test.It said the cabin structure of the spacecraft had been confirmed on site as being intact.In video: The trial version of China’s new-gen manned spaceship successfully made its re-entry to Earth and returned to its designated landing site at 1:49 pm Friday. (Video: CCTV) pic.twitter.com/dDywgEYXVv— People’s Daily, China (@PDChina) May 8, 2020 The test vessel was launched with a cargo capsule aboard a new type of carrier rocket from the Wenchang launch site on the southern island of Hainan.The space agency said the vessel was in orbit for two days and 19 hours and had completed a number of experiments.Its return has also verified the spacecraft’s capabilities such as its heat resistance.It is hoped the spaceship will one day transport astronauts to a space station that China plans to complete by 2022 — and eventually to the Moon.Friday’s safe landing follows a snag in an earlier part of the test when an unspecified “anomaly” occurred during the return of the cargo capsule.Topics :last_img read more

Sensational report claims Man City could be stripped of 2014 Premier League title

first_img Promoted Content9 Facts You Should Know Before Getting A Tattoo7 Non-Obvious Things That Damage Your PhoneWho Is The Most Powerful Woman On Earth?Which Country Is The Most Romantic In The World?The Very Last Bitcoin Will Be Mined Around 2140. Read More7 Ways To Understand Your Girlfriend Better6 Extreme Facts About HurricanesBirds Enjoy Living In A Gallery Space Created For Them8 Superfoods For Growing Hair Back And Stimulating Its Growth10 Risky Jobs Some Women Do2020 Tattoo Trends: Here’s What You’ll See This Year5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme Parks Manchester City’s top-flight triumph in 2014 could be chalked off if a Premier League investigation finds financial wrongdoing by the club, according to a report. Manchester City have been banned from the Champions League for the next two seasons An investigation by UEFA’s Club Financial Control Body (CFCB) has already led to City being banned from European competition for the next two seasons, after the club allegedly overstated its sponsorship revenue. City are set to take the case to the Court of Arbitration for Sport after releasing a statement saying they were “disappointed but not surprised” by the ruling. According to the Mail on Sunday, UEFA’s ruling – if it is upheld – means City could be forced to restructure their finances which could lead to the sales of stars such as Kevin de Bruyne and Aymeric Laporte. However, City are still waiting for word from the Premier League, with the league set to conduct their own investigation into financial wrongdoing on City’s part.Advertisement Loading… center_img Should that investigation release similar findings to UEFA’s probe, Premier League rules allows a commission to deduct points retrospectively. UEFA’s CFCB ruled that City’s wrongdoing was committed between 2012 and 2016 and should the Premier League’s investigation follow suit, City’s 2014 triumph will be affected if points are to be taken away. Then-City manager Manuel Pellegrini led City to the title that year but Liverpool were firm favourites throughout much of the campaign, eventually losing out by two points. Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has had his say on City’s European ban, admitting that he was shocked to find out UEFA’s ruling. Read Also:Liverpool fans demand one Man City star after UCL ban The German said: “It was a shock when I heard it. I have no idea how these things work – what I can say is Manchester City under Pep Guardiola play sensational football. I’ve always admired what they do.” FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 last_img read more