Tag: 娱乐地图FO

Accidental cooking fire causes $180,000 damage

first_imgA fire that sent one person to the hospital Wednesday was an accidental cooking fire that caused more than $180,000 damage, according to fire investigators.Firefighters were called to 9907 N.E. 104th Court around 1:45 p.m. Wednesday and brought the flames under control within 10 minutes, Vancouver Fire Department spokesman Raymond Egan said.The occupant of the house suffered fire-related injuries and was taken to Legacy Emanuel Medical Center for treatment, according to fire officials.The injuries were described as not being life-threatening.Clark County Deputy Fire Marshal Susan Anderson said that the fire originated on a stovetop, but that she was uncertain if the occupant left the cooking unattended or had inadvertently left the stove’s burner on.The fire caused an estimated $107,719 in damage to the structure and an estimated $80,789 to the contents of the residence.last_img read more